This webinar will mainly focus on depth interpretation of COVID-19 to all industrial players and the way that Rooftop Solar projects shall proceed after COVID pandemic. On the other hand, speakers will conduct thorough discussion of Rooftop Solar development in Malaysia: rooftop resources
analysis, policy and regulations, supply agreement for renewable energy program (SARE), applied NEM scheme, business model preferred that involved in this market.
This Webinar Helps To:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the Rooftop Solar Power Projects in Malaysia
- Discover information on Government policy, regulation, and targets in Malaysia (1GW LSSPV solar tender)
- Understand the attractiveness of RTS industry and gain perspectives and insights about the current RTS industry and how the market is likely to evolve in the next five years?
- Obtain an understanding of SARE, Rooftop Solar leasing packages, Net Energy Metering (NEW) Mechanism, business model and deal structure, and its benefits
- Evaluate uncertainty and discover how the most influential growth drivers and barriers, limitations and restrictions in Malaysia Rooftop Solar participation?
- Jell Jiang, Senior Sales Manager of SEA and Pakistan, Goodwe
- Franck Constant, Chief Executive Officer, Constant Energy
- Arnaud Ayral, Country Head of Malaysia, Cleantech Solar
- Michael Leong, Chief Executive Officer, TERA VA SDN. BHD.
- Matthew Gorman, Partner, ReedSmith
**Please note upon submission of registration a confirmation email would be sent via ZOOM to your designated email. Kindly check your junk or spam email folder should you fail to receive it.