About the Event:
APAC Solar Energy Digital Event 2021 Myanmar Chapter, co-hosted with Myanmar Solar E-Expo 2021, is the only online virtual event platform optimized for connecting and online sourcing in Myanmar solar sector.
Together with Myanmar Solar E-Expo 2021, the full event will combine with Virtual Exhibition Showcase, Online Event, Online Technical Webinar Sessions to create a one-stop business matching platform for all industry players to get extensive information of industry and market, share knowledge, expand business contacts and overcome the obstacles brought by COVID-19.
Presenting Topics Including:
- Myanmar Solar Status Quo and Forecast to 2030
- Grid Connected System in Myanmar
- Legal Framework and Investment Policies of Solar Power Development in Myanmar
- Risks vs Rewards, Opportunities vs Challenges, Pros vs Cons, Solar Rush vs Sustainable Development
- Ground-mounted solar and mini grids solar project showcase
- Project Financing, Insurability and Bankability
- Myanmar Solar E-Expo 2021: 11 – 29 January, 2021
- APAC Solar Energy Digital Event 2021 Myanmar Chapter: 19-20 January 2021
- “Live Day” Online Technical Seminar: 21-22 January, 2020
- Online Project Match-making Forum: 25-29 January 2021
**Please note upon submission of registration a confirmation email would be sent via ZOOM to your designated email. Kindly check your junk or spam email folder should you fail to receive it.